Originally Posted by lancer493
Yup, the car is pretty rough, been around a long time. The 60's &70's bred a lot of cars that were much like this one. I bet there are a lot of us who raced stuff that we wouldn't admit to today, but the sport drew a lot more attention in those days. More folks could afford and relate to it. Few have the desire or funding to get involved today.I try to remember where I came from, so my head doesn't get too big for my helmet.Recognizing the need for a REAL safety update, that Mopar still has potential and survived those cool early years where we learned a lot and had fun at the crowded events on regular weekends.Those were some really fun times! Not gonna happen like that again. Bill

Parts were hard and expensive to come by back the to. You built and raced what you could . Back when that car was running that good we were barley breaking into the mid to low 12s. Work on your junk all week to in my case go out on friday and saturday nights to make some money on the streets. I would have loved to have a car like that back then.

6.50 @105.26