I was underwhelmed, but I hurt my back on Tuesday as my shop flooded over the weekend so I was in no mood to walk around. I brought my bicycle but could only use that sparingly. After 34 years of going I may finally skip it next year as the Holley Moparty will probably grow and this one continue the slide downhill. Once again the trash cans were never emptied, the bathroom and porta potties were nasty, and too many golf carts so nothing has changed. We went to Buckeye Lake on Saturday, not much going on but the cops were good. Had decent sales in the swap, but noticed it was way down. As mentioned above, hot, rainy, then beautiful. Had to go get my minivan from Bedford, PA on Friday night 6 hour round trip, but the starter died in New Stanton, PA and had to go back and get it with my enclosed trailer on Sunday, so called it a weekend Saturday night as that little debacle added four hours onto my trip home. At least after a month all my stuff is back from Carlisle, LOL...

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!