Operation Mopar Collectors Guide- cool;
Nice surprise when I got my latest issue of Mopar Collectors Guide. Wasn't expecting this at this time but I am sure Richard, owner of the 610 car here, is surprised as well. Looked and low and behold that is my Fender tag for 614. Then I turned the pages and saw mine when I just dragged it home.. Unfortunately, didn't live up to the hype of the car getting done by the time the article came out.. Fell sort of that.. 😁

Here they chat about Richard's awesome 500, the twin to mine, but not an identical since his is a 4-gear and mine is an auto. The article goes on to explain how I was able to get Richard's 610 500's broadcast sheet to him and he told me Galen had mine. After 50+ years of being separated at Creative Industries in the notorious back seat misplacement, the broadcast sheets are back together with their car. I will never forget the day I called him out of the blue, him not knowing who I was and leaving him a message on his voicemail, "Hello, my name is Troy, you don't know me.... But, I believe I have the original broadcast sheet to your 500. Call me back if you get this".. 5 minutes later, I get a call... The rest is history.. Both 500s get their original broadcast sheets back and I get a new friend..

FB_IMG_1623784515728.jpgFB_IMG_1623784518602.jpg

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)