I remember Spirits and Acclaims from this time period had a major harness junction right next to the battery that was bad for corroding. I'm running an Optima red top sealed battery.

I'm working alone, so, when I'm checking things at the pump, I'm turning the key 'on' then going back and taking readings. I would jump the pump, but I don't want to blindly start applying 12v to the pins looking for the 'right one'.

I tried swapping relays around to no avail.

The other issues I've been having is the IAC and the overdrive. Last year the IAC went out, replaced it with a parts house one and couldn't get it to run right. At the suggestions of someone, I bought a factory replacement which was much better, but still not what it used to be. For the most part it would run good, but every now and then, no rhyme or reason, it wouldn't idle or it would idle just above a stall. Didn't matter if the truck was hot or cold, or if it was hot or cold outside. Also didn't matter how long the truck had been on. Turn the truck off, wait a few moments, restart it, then it was fine again. With the overdrive, just like with the IAC, no rhyme or reason, it would turn 'off'. REAL cute when bombing down the freeway! Eventually, I would also find it off right at first fire of the day. Pull the fuse, plug it back in, it was fine again until the next episode. Please realize, the fuse isn't blown, I'm simply unplugging it and plugging it back in.

confused

It may be a few days until I get back over to the truck to start checking things. I will report my findings. Thanks for the input so far! beer

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥