Originally Posted by DusterKid
Originally Posted by Mr.Yuck
Originally Posted by Scully
Are there enough racers in the area to fill 75-80 and Mason Dixon.

the last owner was terrible. It'd be a nice day and he wouldn't open, once he said the power was out when all the lights were on and the air pump worked. 75&80 was PACKED every Friday and Sat night, not just the pits but the stands. M/D is the worst track around. painfully slow to get runs in, Sunday's don't start until afternoon and they try and have everybody gone by 7pm. You get 2 time runs before Elim's. Capitol is the fastest and best operated track. I'm hoping 75/80 reconsiders bracket racing, That is what the majority want. Not everybody wants to play "Street Outlaws".

I'm assuming you mean last owner of 75-80? The last people that opened it actualy just leased it from the original owners that operated it for 50 years or whatever it was. I didn't go there when they had it opened but heard it was a real circus..

Mason is one of the smoothest operating tracks around as far as getting cars down the track. They don't start til noon or there about on Sunday because there is a church at the end of the track. Last year they started doing only 1 time run and than straight into Eliminations. I know some of the test and tune days it can take awhile to get a run because of the amount of cars. As I've gotten older I really dislike the races that attract the guys that go out once or twice a year. They always seem to slow the show down, slow at pulling of the the lanes, putz around the pits and just do stupid stuff that annoys me.

M/D is too far away and too expensive to go for ONE time run. The majority of racers don't go weekly. The only slow down is waiting for somebody to wave you into the burnout box and the a-holes that take 20 minutes to stage. And yes who ever ran the track after Bill stepped down were inept.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!