Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by Mr.Yuck
M/D is the worst track around. painfully slow to get runs in, Sunday's don't start until afternoon and they try and have everybody gone by 7pm. You get 2 time runs before Elim's. Capitol is the fastest and best operated track. I'm hoping 75/80 reconsiders bracket racing, That is what the majority want. Not everybody wants to play "Street Outlaws".

Not hardly. I could start a list.

They haven't started until noon on Sundays for at least 50 years, Church. That is why they run Jrs. on Sunday mornings and get them done by noon.

Real racers don't want to wear their stuff out joy riding. One hit and race is fine for most. TnT days are for that.

Is Capital still open?

You should be glad any of these places are still open. If you knew the BS it took to run a track, you might even thank the owner for going through it.

Cap is closed, when 75/80 was still being run by Wilcom it was a great place to go. Plenty of time runs and it didn't take all day. The majority of people that drag race aren't weekly racers, so you should probably accommodate them somewhat. I have raced at M/D on Saturday's and attended many Mopar show/races there. Still the same 2 runs break then eliminations. Just because you start at noon doesn't mean you have to limit time runs. Capitol was the best track. They just call everybody up who wants time runs...not by classes. Not sure what they are going to do with that track. I understand the troubles any business owner encounters.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!