Originally Posted by 70RT Charger
Originally Posted by AndyF
Originally Posted by 80fbody
Mine is great. Zero rfi issues. I'd prefer a separate ecu type system in the future but it's been a good system. Gotta really treat it like a new toyota. Very sensitive to voltage, grounds, battery amperage, etc. New wiring throughout the car. Quality connections & splices. Etc. Not saying they're not having issues otherwise but many, many units are out there performing. My remote tuner is tuning probably 4-5 a day, every day it seems. Definitely not a system where you just replace the carb and use a bunch blue butt connectors and roll.

That is correct. A Sniper is not a simple carb replacement, especially on a Mopar. There are a lot of things that need to be changed before the Sniper "bolts on". I prefer to start with a new engine compartment harness and go from there.
Andy what EFi do you recommend for my 440. I was thinking about going to an Elderbrock Pro flo and getting a size bigger injector as I’m pushing close to 600hp. The tech at Elderbrock told me they only made 2 MAPS for my application that only worked below 12 pounds of Vacuum. I can’t remember what I have but it will be close as I’m running a xr286hr. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

take a look at this tread, may help you make a choice.
link

Joe

Without Data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.