Man, that sucks, I feel for ya!

I would second the recommendations made so far. Since you had asked the shop for a specific approach to the quote and yet got something different, you can either go back and re-state what you want, and give them the chance to correct, or simply move on to another shop. It is a bad sign if you brought them the business and they didn't manage to understand what you were looking for, perhaps didn't care to???

Do not get stuck with "shop was recommended so it'll be good for me" thinking. I did, and paid the price, see below.

Here is my personal experience:

1) Daily driver - brought my 2006 Mazda6 wagon after I was rear-ended. The shop colour matched the replacement bumper well, but they couldn't get it aligned...and so I got this BS story when picking the car up: "wrong clips, didn't have the clips, you know how older cars are...blah blah blah"....WHATTT???? c'mon, you got the job, do what you're being paid to do, if you are missing the clips, call around, call the dealership, call your pro suppliers and source them!

2) Mopar Ride - the original doors on my coupe were incorrectly fixed by the previous shop, the leading door lip was bent in and the bottom lip wasn't done nicely. I scored a great set of doors afterwards (car was already painted), brought them to a shop that had a great name for working with older rides like mine. Conversation went well, I explained my worry in terms of getting the colour match between these doors and the car paint (B5 blue)...guy told me he would use the electronic colour matcher that would give him the matching combo, custom or not, it'll work. Got the door back, and I could tell right away the colour was off. The shop owner insisted that could not be the case. I wanted the car on the road and so the doors went on having been convinced by the shop that it was just my eyes. Nope!!! Colour did not match...brought the ride to the shop, here is what I heard: "yeah...it's tough to match, old paints, sometimes the formulations are different from each brand, sorry, but it's not that bad"....!!!

Don't go there, especially if you love your ride! Find a shop that gets you!