Originally Posted by modelmakerinc
the KITs i was referring to in either scenario were complete from bellhousing to driveshaft shifter to clutch reservoir, almost, if not everything needed to swap. Not just a transmission out of a wreck. With the few responses which are appreciated, It just seems there are not many here with the practical experience to offer a true comparison.

Oh really? smirk

I sense a bit of pout because I suggested an affordable solution? The usual Mo' Farts period of silence (3 days in this case) and then backlash when I out-think you Clowns. smirk

Learn how to weld and fabricate. Anything can be done. twocents Geezuz man, I could build a shifter and crossmember in my sleep. You got 3 grand to play with from my suggestion, figure the rest out with a Fab Shop. twocents

Nevermind, throw five thousand bucks at something, and then come back crying on here that you've got vibrations in the driveline, or something doesn't fit right. I don't care, it's not like the subject hasn't been beat to death and well documented on here already.

Mo' Farts

Moderated by "tbagger".