Originally Posted by Mopar Mitch
The factory Hemi TBs are still relatively weak by today's standards. They are not overly stiff at all. Consider at least about a 1.12 for notable improvement.

I've run many different diameters... settled on 1.24" (largest that will fit inside the hex opening... still not bad for street/highway... just avoid potholes and go slow over train tracks. My Challenger is setup for national level competition AX, HSAX, HPDE... and driven to/from the events.

So Mitch, be interesting to hear your opinion here or anybody else in the 1.24" TB club.. What is your tire/wheel package with the above 1.24 TB's?

I have always been a proponent of big TB's since first joined this site, and so have you if I remember correctly.

I'm making a number of mods to my SB ebody with some aero DF, and keeping a TB IFS is important for me. I'm going with a C body TB size set-up, going to 30 series tire and 19x12"W rim, custom longer LCA, and UCA, and whatever size sway bar works.

Car will see 90% track time, on a bumpy track (Sebring).

The C body TB hex (Ebody length) will allow approx 1.4" Dia TB max. It will be whatever I decide. I'm likely going with a hollow bar to keep weight down, and not get excessive wheel rates.

So my question, with your wheel/tire package, how do you like your current TB ratings? Sounds like a stiffer TB would be at least tried, if it was possible for you ( which is not with your current ebody hex). Do bumpy tracks have any major downsides with your 1.24's? I can calculate your current TB wheel ratings if most of the set up is stock, and wheel offset is close. I'm starting from scratch almost and wondering how much stiffer my target might/should be.

No matter what, everything will be run thru "Performance Trends" for additional consideration.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.