Originally Posted by J_BODY
I vision that CSR waits until they have a few orders.... it took me around 6mos to get one. I first ordered from JEGS before I realized they were lying cork soakers about that print in their ad that says “IN STOCK”. Canceled order and went straight to the source. Called them and got excuses.... they finally charged my card and gave me a shipping date. About that time I was having a discussion with a friend in CA that was in need of one. He called, placed an order and got his within a week of me getting mine. Just a hunch, but I’m betting it’s such a small niche market that I’m correct in my theory. I have a 727 one and a 904. Both are prob out of date (I know the 727 for sure), but at this point I’m afraid to ship for recert.

My thinking is the most deteriorating item with the shield system is the restraint strap, if the shield has no visible/heat damage, and being its not a stressed part in normal use, only re cert item really is just the strap.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.