Originally Posted by moparacer
You ever try to take that wheelie out of it dvw? My car was carrying the fronts to the 60 ft timers and sometimes beyond. Was full stiff on the extension up front. I had the shocks revalved and got to test it yesterday. With last years setup and carrying the fronts it was 1.23 started tightening the fronts and taking the wheelie out of it and with it just barely daylighting the fronts it went 1.211. I know not as much fun but just saying.

The shocks are Afco doubles. Had the fronts revalved tighter last year. Rears are Big Gun. After the big wheelie the fronts are now full tight. It then proceeded to repeat the 1.25's. It still carried to high about 55ft out. The carbs still need more work. I didn't have any more parts. Mark is sending me a care package of carb tuning stuff Monday. Also took a battery out of the rear before yesterday. So the rear lost 38lbs. So it's about 55.5-56% on the nose. It's never had travel limiters, or needed them. But maybe now it will. Or even tighter valving. Also have the option of dropping the ladder bars one more hole. That may help. Maybe some nose ballast. Hope not just took 17 lbs off with the new hood. The intake plenum is very large and the car is foot brake. we'll see if we can'y improve it.
Doug