My small tire Barracuda was only happy with the front end up in the air. Ladder bar car with a fairly high crank centerline and way to high of a ride height. All those factors contributed to its propensity to do wheelies. We also ran a MUCH smaller tire at 29.5x10.5". It was basically a small tire SS car and never meant to have 1300hp. We can do the same in the Vette, mile high wheelies for 150' if we choose. It is a ladder bar car as well but its 95" wheelbase and 32" ladder bar contribute there. Wheelspeed takes care of that issue in the Vette for sure, shock adjustment, launch rpm as used to reach that goal. We leave at the lowest RPM the conditions will allow, sometimes as far down as 3800rpm WELL below converter stall for sure. It gives the car a "running" start at the converter. We have not run that car since September of 2019 and now have new shocks all around in an effort to get it to leave as flat as possible. I am sure we will look like idiots here in a couple weeks with all the new pieces on the car. Different trans ratio(we run a proflite), different pump configuration, more rear gear, new shocks, more power blah blah blah. FWIW we are also at 56/44 on weight bias in the car. It is perfectly consistent this way as well. My TS car sees plenty of wheelspeed as well and we have no issues with consistency there either.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"