I had the bars as high as they will go to see what would happen going from 15x15x33 to 10.5x15 x33 slicks. I understand the theory behind a low launch, but not all cars respond well to that. Mine seems to like at least a foot of daylight under the front tires on launch. Since my CG is too high and too far back that might be a big part of it. Then i opt for an aluminum block for this next season. Front end % will go from 53 to 51.5
That will drop the weight 112 lbs, about 95 off the front end. So that is why i have so much interest in what can be done to limit violent wheelstands, since i expect the loss of front end weight will hurt a lot. Fuel cell is up front, battery is in front of the radiator.
Thanks everybody for contributing. I plan to drop launch rpm and raise the front of the ladderbars to compensate, and control it with Big Gun Afcos . Front shocks are DA afcos rebuilt and revalved stiffer so i can lock up the front rise if needed. I am interested in more feed back so fire away!

Last edited by gregsdart; 03/03/21 12:37 PM.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky