I had a Holley Pro Dominator Tunnel ram setup for port EFI for my W2 small block. The only issue I had that I didn't think about was the fuel rails got right in the way of where the traditional bell crank style linkage would go. My solution to that wasn't my favorite but it works. I used the 4500 top for it and put adaptors on it for my 4150 throttle bodies, this allowed me to turn them inline and make a very simple throttle linkage. I don't have a pic of the linkage but its a lokar throttle cable on the front throttle body and a link connecting the two throttle bodies off of the bottom most hole in the linkage arm.

Hindsight 2020(or 2018?) I would have used two 4500 series throttle bodies instead of the adapter setup. I already had one 4150 throttle body so it was easy to just buy another. But looking back I would have just put 4000CFM of throttle body on it and never looked back. Monte Smith used to say that you can't have too much air for EFI and I have seen lots of things to support that. I have a barometric pressure sensor and was able to see that my little 416 was still pulling a vacuum on the single 4150 1000CFM throttle body, that is what made me want to try the tunnel ram.

IMG_0056 (002).jpgIMG_1349 (002).jpgIMG_1506.JPG
Last edited by Bad340fish; 02/27/21 10:04 AM.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340