A couple things fwiw. Id say the compression is a tad soft as well but just my opinion on a race motor, never understood why guys stay so low, unless they plan to run alot of jug through it. Especially with an aluminum block and alcohol on top of that, but just my .02. Next to me the cam seems kinda out in left field maybe. But not knowing anything about the heads who knows. Do you have a port dimension or runner CC for them? I dont really care so much for what the flow numbers are as a gigantic rectangle can move alot of air and be so lazy it wont get out of its own way, but its always the first thing people ask for, like dyno numbers work It is definitely performing a bit anemic by the numbers, but since we have the dyno operator here he could best answer what that number translates to real world. Dynos area all different for sure and just tools.

FWIW our 572 B1 in the dragster ran .2 quicker and 3mph faster with a SMALLER header on it. We went from 2 1/4" to 2 3/8" step 3.5" choke 5" to a 2 1/8 to 2 1/4" with a smaller merge collector 3" choke 4"

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"