Originally Posted by n20mstr
Originally Posted by Frank Cannon
Originally Posted by n20mstr
The show in the very beginning was great, mid 5 sec cars. Now the speeds are whats going to shut this show down, the cars are way too fast for an unsafe street with obstacles on the sides. Someone is about to get really hurt bad or killed. The faster speeds are whats going to ultimately end the show.

It's a private race track brother.
They are not racing out of your local Dairy Queen.

?? its NOT a track. Dwayne Mills would have scraped a wall at a track, on that highway he went through a ditch and into a field. and barrel rolled multiple times. Even though these streets are "closed" they still are unsafe and these guys are taking big risks. No one can tell me this is "safe" Lets be real IT IS DANGEROUS. Of course racing at a track is dangerous also, but this is escalating out of hand. Low 4 high 3 sec cars in those conditions leave very little room for error. If you notice all these wrecks are totalling the cars. I dont wish it on anyone, but sooner or later one of them is going to get hurt, and for what ? the fame of being on a show?? I have street raced before, but would never race a car that fast on any highway, too many obstacles on the sides of the road for cars to get into

Tracks don’t have curbs and if you look at Docs car it has “curb feelers” on his car as a joke. But it started after he hit the curb hard a couple of times. Luckily not hard enough to launch the car.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time