Originally Posted by AndyF
The heads are the unknown for me. If you care more about racing than street driving then sell the Performer RPM and use the Victor (or buy a Trick Flow intake). If you don't have much experience with a street/strip car then I'd start with a smaller rather than bigger cam. Lots of people say they want a 10 second car but they can get old really fast if you have to drive it much on street. I highly recommend EFI rather than a carb if you are willing to learn how to tune it. EFI makes it much easier to dial in the tune.

Not my first street or race car by any means but it will be the most aggressive that I have built yet. I am glad you brought up the fuel injection topic. I know you have been using FI for the last few projects and I was not excluding the option. I have a friend locally with a max wedge ported 440 with a home brew FI system that works pretty well in his 71 Dart. My question would be is it worth stepping up to the Holley XFI type system over the Sniper? I dont foresee the use of power adders aside from N20 and I would like ignition control....