Originally Posted by BillR1212
Thanks Team - I agree that with modern injection systems the water meth is not delivered to all cylinders in a uniform fashion. Mainly because the runners are not designed to transfer a wet mixture being port injection. ( I think). Where as the single plane intake is designed exactly for that... Supercharger store has provided me with all sorts of cooling data, but I'm not seeing that in my own system. (It's where I bought the kit from). I do not have much room in the engine bay. It's an e body Cuda. I'd love an intercooler, but not sure how I can accomplish it, without 5 grand of custom fab work, and making getting to plugs, and belts even more of a pain in the ***. If anyone has a procharger big block e body, that is intercooled. I'll gladly take ideas. I found a few pics online. (my brake booster and master cylinder eat up a lot of real estate for the air cleaner, so fresh air is tough. I cut opened up the fake vents on the hood, but I'm guessing that not too much fresh air is being forced in there.

I used a Snow kit on a 440-6 car, it worked great, not sure why it wouldn't work on a supercharged car. You can place the nozzles were ever you like, or just use a plate or a combo of both. They make various kit specifically for boosted applications.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!