Thanks guys for all youre responses.Were supposed to settle on the house at the end of next month so its coming up fast.I was going to take time with her to post more parts to sell but she said we dont have alot of time,theres so much to do,and we have so much to pack.She appreciates my selling of the car parts last year,she never pushed me into it,she likes and understands our car hobby.Shed like me to cut down our dvd collection and my beer stein collection though,and thin the mopar magazine herd alittle.Lol!We have alot to move not incuding car stuff but a 10 foot bar,barstools,4 china cabinets,3 dressers...etc...I dont even want to think about it i just gave my self a migraine lol.Were hiring movers this time. beer

Last edited by rdrnr6970; 01/24/21 02:29 PM.

OWNER OF EVERYTHING FROM 1956 300 B,IMPERIAL,NEW YORKER HEMIS,AND NEW HEMI TRUCKS.....5TH GENRAMS.COM... 1969/70 ROADRUNNERS ,DARTS/CORONETS, NORTHEAST HEMI OWNERS ASSOCIATION.....WWW.PHANTASMCUDAS.COM....MOPAR FAMILY FOR 50 YEARS AND STILL GOING!MOPAR OWNER COAST TO COAST!!!!