I visited another racer in North Carolina today to look at the BMP/World aluminum wedge block he bought last week.
I liked what I saw, and it is great that Todd Marsh Performance in NC is getting them and supplying racers! up up

I am going to share some of my initial impressions in this topic, since Greg sent his directly to his machinist!

The info sheets that come with the block (and available on Bill Mitchell web site) says this:
Cylinder Head Bolt Holes: Blind tapped and do not extend into water jacket. A longer than stock stud is required for the valley bolt holes of this block.

I did a quick measure of the head bolt holes and all of them seem to be drilled the same amount, about 1.33" deep.
That is the drill, not the threaded depth. The depth of the drill tip vs the full drilled dia may vary +/- from my measurement.
The ARP head studs I brought with me have 1" long coarse threads, and it easily threaded in the block the full 1 inch.
The longest threaded 7/16-14 bolt that Mike had on hand had a tad over 1.1" threaded length, and it threaded all the way in. So the threaded depth is at least 1.1+ inches. I think most BB Mopar head studs have about 1" coarse thread (check yours). That is over 2X the stud diameter, so I am thinking that is fine for most applications.
But I can't understand the Note in the info sheet, since all the holes appear the same depth.

BillMitchell_HeadStud-note.JPG