I wouldn't use any of those cams suggested on your motor down twocents
Way more duration @ .050 than I would like, are any of those companies Bullett or Ultra Dyne?
I have built and raced a street car with similar parts with less compression and more rocker arm ratio and net lift at the valves, that cam was 260 @ .050 with .420 lobe lift on the intakes and 266 @ .050 with .409 lobe lift on the exhaust lobes ground on a 108 LSA installed at 1.06 ILC with Harland Sharp 1.65 ratio roller rockers that had between .695 and .720 net lift at the retainers with checking springs, that cam flat work very well up
I did end up using the Crower solid roller lifters with the .820 wheels in them after breaking two Mopar Brand solid roller lifter wheels in half that had the smaller .750 diameter roller wheels in them down
Your car may be as fast or faster than my old pump gas Duster that weighed 3450 Lbs. with me in it, best of 10.09 at 127+ MPH through the complete exhaust system with the air cleaner on with the Eddy CNC ported RPM heads work shruggy
Me thinks they are recommending a BB Chevy type cam for you instead of one for your motor with your heads shruggy work
IHTHs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)