Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

I think we are talking about two different things. On a track roll racing may be kinda cool. On a public road roll racing is not only dangerous it’s kinda lets say colorful. 700-1000 and probably higher than that is manageable if you know how to manage it. They make the perfect equipment to do this.

Now your on board with my post! This is exactly what I'm talking about. I wish some people would read the post and then respond instead of just the thread title and post. I dont condone street racing, and I am guilty of doing so before.

I do occasionally enjoy a "spirited drive" but I don't go cruising and looking for "victims" anymore. I've got to much im greatful for to lose it all in an instant. These sanctioned roll races expose the populace to cars generally relegated to the likes of youtube fantasies and the like. While I am and ALWAYS will be a mopar dude, I just love cars. And speed. I respect the builds, and anyone who's worked their asses off to build something either does too or they should regardless of make or model. Nobody shows up to these races with show queens with no guts. You'll get laughed right off the property and ridiculed for weeks online if you don't come "packin' ". We witnessed a twin hairdryer Lambo crush the 200mph barrier at the last event we attended. I dare you to call this dude a " pu$$y or a queer" to his face. You won't. If you do, you'll wake up in a hospital bed.

Once again, if you have no experience with this type of racing just quietly continue reading.