Originally Posted by fuelishnsilly
I seem to recall them (ECS) saying about having tighter specs on where the heel pad would get placed. I know other friends have had the heel pads way off in their carpet when they got them from ACC. One was too far forward and the gas pedal studs went through the plastic in the heel pad where I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be in front of the plastic heel pad.

Correct, Dave Walden had ACC fine tune their product by leaving more material at the edges for the customer to trim to their fit, as ACC had always cut the carpet with either just enough mat'l to barely make coverage, or in some cases leaving the the customers coming up short on material, esp at the door sill location DAMHIK , heal pad placement was corrected/maintained, also assurances that the color fading issue with certain colors was addressed and corrected, as well as OEM/factory corrected color offerings and flat handling right from the mold process all the way thru to shipment to his facility, I'm sure there were many other points that Dave had implemented to get the best possible product for his customers

Mike