Quote:

It would'nt surprise me if all to start seeing many desireable reproduction parts to start drying up never to be reproduced again.

You can count on that, there won't be any surprise. Simple economy of scale. Most reproduction parts were made with a one time minimum run to fill the initial supply line, when they are gone there won't be another run because there won't be enough cars left that need them to deplete the second run inventory.

Most Mopar specific reproduction parts companies consist of one or two people who've made the plunge and invested lots of coin into the (often risky) first run of parts, there won't be a second run if they had trouble selling out the first run in record time, especially the way the restoration hobby has slowed in recent years.Why tie up good money in inventory that just collects dust in hopes of future orders that may never come? If you need ANY reproduction parts for your car (which most of us do) don't sit on your wallet thinking you can just pick up the phone and order them any old time you want, order them now while you still can! It's the first thing I do when I take on a project, make a list of everything you need, be it NOS, reproduction, or used, and buy it ASAP....Worry about paint & body and other labor type work for last.