Good deal I'm glad you didnt have the same issue, I could not tell from the pics if yours was cut as deep as mine on top or not. I really liked the looks of the morel lifters . It was the world block , wedge head on my old 65 belvedere. They did get carried away on the countersink cut at the top of the lifter bore on mine. Lobe lift on that engine was in the .450+ range if I remember correctly. I just got the KB block back from machining for the hemi. I went ahead and had lifter bushings put in it with a .028 oil hole.. I have the same tone wheel, cam sync etc. that you have. I got everything from Rich Nedbal including two accufab throttle bodies. my intake is the stage V. I am still in the mock up stage though and quite a ways behind you., wiring, plumbing etc. I have a couple of cams I am going to try with the Efi I am putting in the 262/270@.050 Lift .710/.690 on 114lsa. Also have a 270/276@.050 .704/.690 on a 112lsa we may try down the road. My wife is in love with that Caddy by the way.