Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Bob George and AJ were forced to open their Mopar race to all car manufacturers several years ago and it helps fill the pit spots and pay the rent. I’m sure they lost some diehard Mopar guys that race their 2-3 Mopar races a year but ohhhh well the show continues to go on. These races (Mopar) drawl cars for several states and now that we all walk around with weather apps on our phones some cancel their race plans if they see a 30% chance of rain. Some of these promoters are making a few bucks, but most aren’t.

IMO, Mopar vs. The World formats are the greatest for those of us who lived through the prime age of all Mopar events. I remember being a kid at the MMCI Nationals at Quaker City in the 90s. They ran Mopar vs. the world on Saturday night and it was like going into battle watching all the big name Mopars tee off on outsiders. Putting emphasis on make really keeps the spectators engaged. Anything to separate just two cars driving down the track will benefit a program.

Follow my G3 Hemi Barracuda build on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSDAWczXoZw&list=PLTus_wQu8POADHEeJNJp2nr4NMHEyB9EK

2015 Tri-State Stock Super Stock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar No Box Winner