I thought I would hit you Handling Tech guys up for some help. I have been having issues trying to align my 1970 Challenger. Originally a power steering 318 car. At some point years ago, I swapped to a manual box and the longer stock steering column. Then I purchased a quick ratio box (used, cant remember which brand, flaming river maybe? Been to many years ago). I also swapped pitman arms at some point years ago. Don't remember which one I have now, but it was a stock replacement from O'reilly I believe. I also added an aftermarket steering column to gearbox coupler. I have fully adjustable SPC upper control arms to boot. I'm doing my own alignment but man, I'm having issues. Starting all over from scratch with suspension height etc.... I'm wondering if the pitman arm might be incorrect for my suspension? I'm about tired of wiping up the garage floor with the shirt on my back! Ackerman angle seems to be off. Also, I can't seem to center the steering wheel (stock wheel) itself. If I turn the steering wheel lock to lock and go back to center, its not even close to being centered. I have my own turntables and alignment tools. I can't remember, but anyone know if the steering wheel has a master spline? How about the steering box and steering column splines? Do they have a master spline? I honestly cant remember. Worst case I take it back apart and look at all the splines. I seem to possibly have multiple issues and there is a mix of aftermarket parts (steering box, upper control arms, steering coupler, and maybe pitman arm) The back of the car has a ladder bar/coil over setup with 30" tires all tucked up nicely into the stock wheel wells. Car hooks hard. Just not driving straight. I haven't even checked bump steer, since I'm not at that point yet

Last edited by FastOrange; 12/12/20 11:18 PM.