Originally Posted by 472Coronet
Yeah, luckily the previous owner apparently knew about the issues with the crate Hemis. We were told he had the engine disassembled right away, and everything was checked before reassembly. I’m not sure if he had to correct anything at that time, or if he happened to luck out. He passed away a year ago, so the information I have about the engine is limited.

Just hoping to find some info on the rods. I’ve heard conflicting info. Someone said Eagle H beam rods, someone said I beam, of a different brand. Not sure.....

And the crank, I’m curious if it is a MP piece or something else. Hoping to find what brand pistons are in there as well.

The engine runs very strong and we are very happy with it, but just looking for info on what’s inside, as it’s never been changed (except the cam and lifters).

Thanks again everyone.

I promise you he did not luck out... at the very least the rod pin bushings were tight as that is how eagle ships them.
The block measured 4.250 exactly, but was too tight for the wiseco pistons. The only way to know is tear it down. Maybe it was run, wiped the cam, rebuilt with new cam just like this one, since you say the cam was changed. Many had problems right at startup.