Thanks for the info.

The engine runs great, we don’t plan to do anything to it right now. I was just curious, more than anything. My father and I have had several cars over the years, but this is our first Hemi. We’ve wanted a Hemi car for 30 years, and are super excited about it. I’m trying to learn as much about it as possible.

Somebody above made a good point- it depends which company put it together. I believe it’s a 2010 engine, but I’ll have to look to be sure. I don’t know if it’s a Cummins build, or someone else.

The car is a street legal A990 clone, with a few additional race car touches. According to a good friend of the previous owner, it was shown often, and occasionally bracket raced. The engine has held up to several seasons of ETs in the very high 11’s, so we don’t have any plans to tear into it at the time. I have a long term plan for the engine, but my wallet is already protesting....

I’ll include a pic of the pad. Not sure if it’ll give any clues as to what company assembled it or not, but I’ll include it anyway.

Thanks again for the replies so far, everyone.

0B204543-89FA-40D1-ABBC-A8DC8FA0590A.jpegE0E28EC3-55CE-472E-9CA9-3182011C5DE6.jpeg