This has been an interesting read for me. I don't know if I can be truly objective on this one. I was always into cars for as long as I can remember but the first Mopar that caught my eye was a neighbor's '71 Charger R/T 440 in FC7 (although it was in red oxide primer since the first time I saw it). I loved it and I was probably about 10 or 12 at the time. When I was 16, I started trying to buy it but it wasn't for sale. Then during Spring or Fall Carlisle (I forget which) he advertised it in the local paper for $800. I went to buy it and he upped the price to $1000. Being in high school, I needed time to pull the other $200 together. I went back with $1000 and now he wanted $1200. Ugh!! Before I could get $1200 together, a "friend" bought it out from under me. He bought it as a flip and it went to NY. I haven't seen it since. Anyway, that will always be "The One That Got Away" for me frown

I just don't know if I can get THAT car out of my head to be totally honest with myself as to which one I like better. I definitely wouldn't say no to a '71/'72 Road Runner or GTX work

Ed