Originally Posted by moparmarks
Originally Posted by Frankenduster
I think they both were hideous. Nobody used them in the movies in any great numbers either. Plenty of other 68-70 B body cars in the movies.

Don't think that was the question. If you don't like either car why post on this thread? Why are so many people now days so eager to voice their hate? That is like going to CA and then telling everyone there that I hate CA and everyone that lives there, which I don't. Whoopsie do about movie cars. A 71 Hemi RR will bring more money than a 68-70 Hemi B body.

moparmarks - Completely Agree. Hateful people need to peddle their unwelcome remarks somewhere else. BTW, didn't Daisy Duke drive a '72 RR? Except for wing cars, the '71 Hemi B body cars usually bring about 50% more to double their 68-70 counterparts. I like all muscle cars actually. The 71 B body mopars though could be ordered with all the best options Chrysler had to offer. Hemi and six pack motors, pistol grips, air grabber/ ram charger hoods, slap stik, front and rear spoilers, high impact colors, rear window louvers, rubber bumpers, cassette player, hood pins, 15 inch rallyes, cruise control - did I miss any? Hell, I once owned a brown '71 Charger with hide away headlights that had tiny headlight wipers and squirters ala Mercedes Benz. Some of these options were carried through to the '72 model year but most disappeared after 1971. For me, '71 was the height of Mopar excellence for all body styles.

Last edited by RSI700VIPER; 11/15/20 10:26 AM.

1970 Superbird 440 Six BBL, 4-Speed, Dana, FJ5
1969 Daytona Charger 440 4-Speed, Dana, EV2
1971 340 Challenger Conv. Flemington Speedway Pace Car, FC7
1970 340 Six Pack Callenger T/A 4-speed T8 Tan
1971 340 Challenger RT Formal Roof, EV2 w/ V2 Stripe & Orange Houndstooth
1969 Talladega Torino, 428CJ
1969 Gurney Special Cyclone Spoiler II, 351 Cleveland

"Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" Ben Franklin 1755