Originally Posted by TonyS451
I’d be curious to know what the cam specs might look like in an engine like that.

I have a feeling that the cam specs only tell you a small part of the story. I'm not up to date on FAST engine builds but the little bit I played around with this stuff years ago taught me that the relationship between overlap and low lift flow was really important. My guess is that the heads have been modified to reduce low lift flow which would then allow more overlap to be used. That was the trend a few years past, not sure if they are still on that track or if they have gone a different route. I think it gets extra tricky with Hemi heads. These guys are making NHRA super stock type of power levels but with a lot more restrictions. Of course, they do have more inches and more compression but no headers and no billet cross ram intakes. Very impressive. Can't even comprehend the amount of work that goes into something like that.

Be funny to watch one of these cars pull into the NHRA stock lanes sometimes. They look a lot more stock than any of the NHRA stockers.