I guess you found your bad lifter or more. I would probably look at the 5.9 magnum stuff to see if it can be modified to work. The lifters are probably the same and you can buy different length pushrods from Summit if need be. I forget what the V10 rocker assembly looks like. A pic would be nice. The bolt you may be able to get from ARP. Another alternative could be using adjustable pushrod guide plates and a stud kit to mount roller rockers on. The Chevy and Magnum stuff is real close and the chevy rockers work fine with a low lift cam. The Ford rockers are a tad longer I believe, like .030-.050" . So that is another thing to check. Of course you would need hardened pushrods with the guide plates. Crane also makes a conversion kit for the magnum with a guide plate and plastic insert for the pushrod to ride in. That may be anothe route for you.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.