Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Originally Posted by cudatom

I almost did the same. But after 16 months the block did arrive. I will say KB is its own worst enemy. They need to stop the BS and simple be upfront. Don't show a block and say orders will start being delivered in two months then not a word from them for six months. If you run into a problem that is going to affect people's orders let them know.

Again I'm glad I hung in and waited but KB won't get a dime of my money again.

Going to assume you ordered a Hemi block, as I have not heard anyone whos gotten a Wedge block, but could be wrong.

Indy is making blocks, they have switched foundries and machining facilities so if you want one just pick up the phone. Covid has slowed them down with relocation and processes so I am not sure they are quite to a stocking them point yet but last I talked to them they had a few. They are also working on a new casting that sounds very exciting.

Mine was a wedge boots ck. Todd Marsh was who I ordered thru. He was always available to discuss progress and took time out; f his busy day to field my calls avery other month or so. If not for Todd would have bailed.

Ok