Thanks for all the great info guys! They are all worth considering.

Heck, I'm just a routine "car" guy.... jumping thoughts from one hour to the next! grin

Latest thoughts: Still gonna look at the 79 Vette tomorrow. May as well follow it through, but the age, difficulty of maintenance, and ease of entry/exit are making me strongly reconsider.

Newest update: Now have a appointment at a car plaza for Monday: 2017 SRT Hellcat, one owner, 15K miles, auto, no moon roof, Yellow Jacket with black hood/roof stripes. Nav, and most options. We do not want a manual.

It is NOT a widebody. How much would that influence any of you? I'm not thinking necessarily a bad thing for us. With our two car garage, the wide swinging door of the SXT sitting next to another car. Well, ya gotta watch that! Even though the garage is somewhat oversized.

They're asking 59K. I mentioned that's not much off a brand new one. And they gave me the "Well, its the end of the month. Our managers want to deal" speech... whistling

Blue Book and KBB are showing my SXT at about $12 - 14K trade, $15 - 18K private sell.

For the record, the SXT had multiple, but slight hail dings about six years ago. It was a commercial, paint free repair (around $2K).... and there are zero signs of it. Wouldn't know it, but it probably shows on Carfax.

On another note, I was at my local Dodge dealer the other day. No Hellcats, one Scat pack auto (new, 2020).

Marked down from 49K to 40K. I could have chewed on that. It was a wide body.

BUT, it was that puke dark green color. Could have chewed, but not swallowed.... popcorn