Originally Posted by RWG75
Originally Posted by RapidusMaximus
LOL, I'll probably end up painting it laugh2

Heard that decision coming.

This is the one mid project from NY? 1st pass looks pretty solid and a starter kit for that Red one that just went thru calisle. Needs a rocker, will assume some more floor work, cab roof looks nice, will assume finish level reflected in price. Don't do body color to match existing interior - it's way too easy to change the interior color for that. How's it run and how much did ya cough up?

Yeah, my cousin and brother both have trucks that need painted so they are both gung ho to help me "engineer" a paint booth laugh2, yes, this is the mid project from New York (originally from California), and I have found no rust, it runs well and most of the bolt on parts are only attached by a couple of fasteners that held it together just well enough for the trip home so it'll be easy to disassemble. I know, I know...about the interior color but the interior is in pretty nice shape and I will guiltily admit...I just don't feel like taking it apart...so looks like Green exterior will be the color of choice. As far as price goes I feel I gave a reasonable "project" price... biggrin, I believe both the buyer and seller were happy with the deal. up

1968 Plymouth GTX
1974 Dodge P/U Long Bed Stepside 318
2019 Ram 2500 6.4, auto, 4WD