another item to consider is your fab skills and equipment needed to exercise those skills.
there are few projects that can be built as "kits", and to my knowledge, mopars are not included.
i know there are body and chassis kits available for a couple 33-34 dodge coupes and pickups [?], but i believe there are fab skills still needed for completion.
then, what about those aggravating things like linkages and stack-up tolerances that prevent things from coming together like they should ?

if a guy wants a cobra, T-bucket, FAB 5 kit, etc, you can put together in your garage piece by piece, one nut and bolt at a time, these are for you. but then again, there are a ton of those already out there.
also, i'm not even mentioning paint, upholstery, and glass. these are skills unto themselves, and may, or may not be doable for joe average.

i'm not trying to come across as a "debby downer", buy a guy has to plan, think, and analyze more than one thinks when going after a mopar street rod.
Gene is the go to expert when it comes to using "stuff at hand", and his advice is spot on and well worth listening to.

my own experience playing with "cars" over 50yrs consists of three street/hot rods [my 33 dodge humpback panel truck 40 year unfinished project, a 47 plymouth sedan, and a 38 plymouth coupe] my charger i have had since 1970, and around a dozen or so ford and chevy street rod builds for friends. i am also a machinist by trade with over 45yrs experience, which helps tremendously.
my point being, i STILL can't get my projects done ! laugh2 all self inflicted i'm sure.

grab all the advice, knowledge, and help you can from others, and don't let old whiny geezers like me discourage you from your dreams ! up boogie
beer

PS, keep us updated on your progress please. that serves as motivation to myself as well as others. drive