I Don't know about the book, looks pretty high $$$ to me for old info. I would think you could get a lot of that info off the net unless owning the book is important to you.

I read someplace that the early Hemi's came from the factory with stainless steel exhaust valves. If that is true, the seats are the only thing you would need to worry about. If the valve seats are in good shape, it takes the unleaded fuel somewhere around 75K before any damage is suppose to occur, and then it will depend on how hard the motor was run. If the motor you are planning on using has already been used on the street, it might be wise to get stainless valve seats installed, and make sure the exhaust valves are still stainless.
My son had a factory 54 331 with the 200 HP motor. His 4bbl motor got somewhere around 15 mpg, but the 200 hp was less then impressive in this day then it was in 54. That 200 hp motor was the highest HP rated production motor at the time.

There are 3 different versions of the old Hemi and the cubic inch displacement changed often, getting bigger as time passed (51-58 production time for the Chrysler version)) in each division. Very few parts will interchange between the 3 versions, so you need to know the year and the brand of the old Hemi you are looking at.

A Desoto version was the smallest cubic inches and the lowest HP. It is also the hardest one to get performance parts for.

The Dodge version was the middle in cid and HP. though not easy (or cheap) some performance parts are available.

The Chrysler version is the grand daddy. Its the biggest and the most HP. There is a pretty wide aftermarket support for the Chrysler motor, but anything Hemi is expensive.The early Chrysler motors had an extended bell that caused issues with some transmission issues. 53 was the dividing year, but it seems no one was quite sure when the change over took place, a 53 could have an extended bell, or the "normal" bell. The transmission bolt pattern of the late 53 and newer is the same as a small block Mopar, but an adapter/spacer is required to make the modern transmissions work. Gene