[/quote]

Post a picture of your Challenger!
Too keep costs down (cause I've been looking at a larger industrial building too) I'll probably just have the paint touched up, small rust spot fixed and decklid replaced and painted.
Have an email into Jamie to see about the Hemi OD gear set to swap the NOS Hemi gear set jami put into the alum 833 he built for me 10 years / 200 miles ago. Hopefully he'll give me a $50 credit towards the "old" gears.
I'm gonna follow AndyF's lead on installing the Borgeson box and use the Detroit Speed pump. He should really sell his brackets for this as a kit, wink, wink.
Finally when i put the engine back in I need to decide what to do with the headers. Pick up the coated, extrude honed manifolds. Go with some TTI shorty headers that would bolt right onto the 2-1/2" TT exhaust system in my car (WISH they did them in stainless). Or go with stainless headers. Only ONE manufacturer makes them. https://americanracingheaders.com/products/mopar-b-e-body-big-block-1967-1974?variant=33151950404 [/quote]
Couple pics. The first one was when it was on the road. The second is the latest project. The old top was ripped below the window.
Been doing little things like new tti exhaust( still have to get their $500 exhaust tips), new gas tank, put old trans in, and fix issue with the Hotchkis UCAs. Still need to fix the power windows and have my gauges fixed.
I also would like to follow AndyF's lead but with Holley Sniper FI maybe this winter.

challenger.jpgchallemger.jpg