Originally Posted by RTSE4ME
I remember when you built the car and always enjoyed reading your posts about it. I am kind of in the same situation with my Challenger, Rolled it out after a few years of sitting and starting to work on it.
I think Passon still does offer the OD when I checked but that was a bit ago. Was debating between it and a T56 but ended putting the 4sp back in.
My TTIs don't look great but I would just get them re-coated. Maybe you could do a T/A exhaust to keep your theme going.
If you have doubts about the Borgeson box you could just get a stage 3 Firm Feel with long arms.
My vote is no wrap just get the paint fixed.

Post a picture of your Challenger!
Too keep costs down (cause I've been looking at a larger industrial building too) I'll probably just have the paint touched up, small rust spot fixed and decklid replaced and painted.
Have an email into Jamie to see about the Hemi OD gear set to swap the NOS Hemi gear set jami put into the alum 833 he built for me 10 years / 200 miles ago. Hopefully he'll give me a $50 credit towards the "old" gears.
I'm gonna follow AndyF's lead on installing the Borgeson box and use the Detroit Speed pump. He should really sell his brackets for this as a kit, wink, wink.
Finally when i put the engine back in I need to decide what to do with the headers. Pick up the coated, extrude honed manifolds. Go with some TTI shorty headers that would bolt right onto the 2-1/2" TT exhaust system in my car (WISH they did them in stainless). Or go with stainless headers. Only ONE manufacturer makes them. https://americanracingheaders.com/products/mopar-b-e-body-big-block-1967-1974?variant=33151950404

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets