Local body shop guy that paints all the local muscle guys cars, George's on 9 Mile, is supposed to swing by next week to take a look at this heap and see what he can do before I sell it for parts. Rust in the lower RH qtr, bunch of little chips on qtrs (maybe spray with gravel guard). The guy that painted it for me maybe 10 years ago now did something wrong and anywhere something is bolted down the paint has pushed up and flaked off. This was especially bad under the TA spoiler. I got a new AMD decklid (hoping it fits) and not sure if I'm just going to remove the TA theme and do a more correct rallye theme (I'm torn)
Need to pull the AndyF 470" engine so I can send my alum Hemi box back to Passon for a Hemi OD gear set. Praying he still has/does these. Anyone know?
Need to decide if I purchase some coated, extrude honed manifolds with 2.5" dumps or go with some SS headers $$$$, ouch). The TTI's look like crap now. Lastly gonna put power steering back in the car.
Thought about putting the Borgeson setup in but MAN there seem like some horror stories out there. I'd gamble it. Power would be nice. Could always put my manual box back in.

IMG_9131.jpg

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets