Originally Posted by SRT6776
One year because that's all they'll need to build for the small amount of buyers. Trackhawks are already piling up.

Well, not going to argue too much. The Trackhawks sold quite well their intro year. So well enough it dropped the buy in prices of regular used jeep srt's considerably. I was tracking prices for 2 years and waiting to find the one I wanted, and it had to be a 14 and after. The year they dropped we went around the Philly area looking at the many used examples until one dealership we stumbled upon that had a new Trackhawk. My family and I immediately fell in love with everything about it, then in a brief moment of clarity, I tried to justify the non negotiable sticker price of $109k. No. The Durangos are equally attractive with some more room, but Dodge needs to bring back the pricing formula they had in 2015 to kill it again.

And I'm sure, just like the Trackhawks, the Durango's values will diminish rapidly once the used ones start to hit the market within the same year they are released.

Last edited by moparjim79; 07/02/20 08:35 PM.