Originally Posted by Grizzly
Yes, just what everybody asked for: another 700 hp machine to haul the Soccer team around in. rolleyes

700hp Regular Cab 2wd Short box with a six speed? Nah, screw that, we'll put the engine in a 6000 pound four-door, four-wheel-drive so it doesn't embarrass itself turning 35 inch tires while trying to keep up with a Ford Fusion.

Waste of a good engine, what's next? Maybe a dump truck or a 3500 mega cab dually with hellcat power? Idiots.

Dont make yourself look like any more of a jack wagon. Just look back, let's say 5 years, to present. Just about all manufacturers have a variant of real sport type suvs, with 500 + hp. This IS what people are really starting to gravitate towards. I loved my sedans and rear wheel drive v8's , and I wrestled these cars for a long time, every day, and in inclement weather. Got tired of it and bought a 4wheel drive a few years back, best move I personally have made, transportation wise. I also got tired of seasonal cars and having to procure room for another set of tires based on the weather.

Would I rather have a sedan that checked all my "musts", yes I would, but strangely, these sedans are not being made anymore, so this is what we are left with.

Winter in CA and FL are slightly different than say PA, NY, NEW ENGLAND. I'm sure that's the reasoning behind "wasting these engines" in suv?