Originally Posted by Dragula
Originally Posted by 10secGTX
Hi all, It's been a while ...

I finally got a chance to get back to the local Track, with a couple upgrades 1. New Ignition a Daytona Sensors
2. New Gears 4.30 formerly 3.90

results 1st pass Hot as Hell engine was 200 degree's on the tree 10.07 @ 131 1.46 60'
2nd pass engine cooled 9.99 @ 133 1.44
3rd pass temp was down outside and removed the hood added carb spacer 9.84 @ 131 1.41 60' !!!!!!

That's flying for that big tub....Congrats. What's the engine combo?

Interesting you're 60ft seems light and so does your mph to go 9.84, so the mid range has to be really pulling...What are you shifting at, are you short shifting it?

I can tell you, there is more in that combo...If I had to guess, I would looking to see if its lean on the top end, and adding more timing for the 60ft...Where is the timing mark on the plugs?

I have to confess .... if you look at the best pass mph I lifted. Things are happening way faster than when it ran 10.60's obviously, I shift at 6800 and it was pulling BUT it seemed like the shift light was on forever !!! timing is 34 and we didn't pull a plug so yes I hope there is more in it. Andy F where did this engine stop making power ? I have the limiter at 7500. I will have more DATA as soon I can get my act / seat time together

The Engine is Andy's former 514 Dyno engine

Last edited by 10secGTX; 06/26/20 10:47 PM.