You're way down on power. From where you are now, it is not a fine tuning issue.

1. Make sure you've got fuel, put on a good pump and filter. 5/16" line is not the problem at 95 mph, unless it is damaged.

2. Make sure the outboards are opening and opening soon enough. The outboard throttle plates can stick. You should be able to pull the vacuum line off the center carb and suck on the line and the outboards open. Check kill bleeds, or other possible problems in the vacuum pods.

3. Check the cranking cylinder pressure to see what you have and possibly identify a motor problem.

4. If the mufflers are old, they can fail internally causing a pluggage and rob a bunch of power. I had one muffler fail on a 105 mph car and it lost 4 mph and 0.5 sec in et from one weekend to the next. Took me a few weeks to figure that one out. I can only image what two failed mufflers could do.

For the DA of at least a few Wisconson tracks on Saturday, a decent 440-6 4 speed should have gone at least 105 mph. Your missing 100 hp.