Originally Posted by SALEM1912
Any recent trans work? We had issues with the filters not sealing good. Would stall when coming to a stop sign.Convertor going into lock up. Pressure hold lockup clutch off. Would feel like a stick shift car that you forgot to push clutch in.

No trans work done lately, no. My stepfather actually talked to our Mopar friend/mechanic/guru about the Durango problem along with another problem with one of our C-bodies while he was on the phone with him, and he seems to think it is the crank sensor. I looked at a thread 67vertman posted here, who was having the same problem with his 2003 Durango. One person on his thread thought it maybe an old battery because the cars do crazy things when the battery is old and on the way out, so the other day I went out and looked at the battery on my Durango and it did not have a date on it. I however do not think it is the battery because it cranks over just fine, so I AM THINKING on taking our Mopar mechanics advice and replacing the crank sensor. Please let me know if you have any other thoughts before I do this, thanks

Last edited by SportFuryS/23383; 05/22/20 02:14 PM.

If You Ask Me This Whole World Has Gone To Hell- Creed Fisher
Proud Supporter Of LGBT (Liberty Guns Beer & Trump)