Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by A12
Would that mean that everything would also have to be positive ground and the starter motor would spin the opposite direction and have a positive ground radio, the wiper motor would turn the opposite direction and park on the other side, plus the heater/defroster fan would be turning the other direction and on and on and on??? There has always been a myth about Chrysler electrics being "different" so I think this guy has bought into something? Be careful how you break it to him, could get weird or dicey, social distancing rules apply here for sure grin

Get, I better go out to my 51 and replace all those backwards running motors since I converted it from 6v positive ground to 12v negative ground. Funny thing is, they turn the right way with either setup.

That be true, all American made 6 Volt cars since the beginning of when they where made had positive grounds, why they switch to negative grounds on 12V cars is still a mystery to me shruggy
I'm thinking American made airplanes, both 12V and 28 V, are positive grounds work
Maybe not shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)