Originally Posted by 2boltmain
Its obvious UT does thing on the cheap- real cheap. Thats cool. I got burned out years ago on Powernation-Horsepower TV builds with a million dollar budget. But I believe his low cost tips for suspension set ups- Is meant for 11-14 second cars and not 9 second cars? Its easy to bash Tony Defeo but the guy has credentials in the mopar world. I want my car to look nicer than the stuff on his channel (and it will) but I like his budget approach.

A video or 2 later hes touching base on a never drag strip daily driver with a 360. He has the core engine torn down. He showed how to unstick some piston rings stuck in their lands. When he said he MAY re use the rings to save $100 I had a Fred Sanford heart attack. I posted for him to please use new rings. Even the poorest of us budget for new piston rings the moment we tear down an engine. Rings bearings and gaskets in a kit is still incredibly affordable even thru an Autozone or Avance store. Still Like Tony but think he may be going to extreme with the term "Budget."

Keep old mopars alive.