Originally Posted by furious70
That's a good point on the KOEO stuff, with the big block in the car I would in the heat run the fan + water pump for a few minutes when coming back into the pits.
Looks like a comparison of Reserve Capacity is the ticket for that?
Red top has 90min (yellow would be more)
a 'larger' Braille 147-B14115 has 25min, so that's a considerable difference.
Saving the footprint is what I'm most after - to either run a charge pipe between the battery and rad or for placing a w2a intercooler over on that side.

if you do go the Optima route get the Yellow Top, it is a little heavier but it is the same size. It will handle the cycling better. I just retired mine after 10 years, it was still working fine but when I pulled the cover off of my box I had some corrosion meaning it was starting to gas a little or the seal around the post had given up.

I have only messed with some lithium batteries that people have tried to recycle with us. They charge incredibly fast on conventional agm charger and they are very powerful. But, for some reason people are throwing them away(most of these have been motorcycle batteries) and the few I have messed with have been seemingly good so why did they toss them?

68 Barracuda Formula S 340